02.09.2015 Wed, 11:19
This entry will be updated as soon as possible.
Update: the link status check is online again with a reduced amount of power. The team will continue its work until everything is back to the normal behavior.
All work was completed within the last hours, the service should work again in normal condition.
30.11.2012 Fri, 09:31
We've modified the delivery of the captcha images to bypass this mistake within Kaspersky.
Hopefully the company behind Kaspersky will fix this issue later, chunked transfers are far away from rare at the internet.
16.08.2012 Thu, 10:16
UPDATE: everything should be back to normal, the process took at least 2 hours.
22.11.2011 Tue, 14:02
- crocko.com (before known as easy-share.com)
19.11.2011 Sat, 21:58
20.05.2011 Fri, 15:24
You'll get 150% of the normal values which means up to 3,30 Euro per 1000 hits.
This campaign is not limited to any end date, but can be stopped at any time.
Don't wait, get your benifits today ;-).
21.04.2011 Thu, 14:26
update 5th may 2011:
- shragle.com fixed
29.03.2011 Tue, 20:27
- uploaded.to (a few days ago)
- mystream.to > bitload.com
- folder management updated for firefox4
04.10.2010 Mon, 15:27
- kickload.com (migration with storage.to)
- filesonic.com (migration with sharingmatrix.com)
30.09.2010 Thu, 17:10
As result from some other user requests we've decided to implant a "NON-PROFIT"-Mode to the system. This mode allows you to reduce the advertisements for the desired folder and let the pages load and react a lot faster for your customers. The point-earning system is disabled in this mode.
05.07.2010 Mon, 14:52
02.07.2010 Fri, 18:23
You can be sure that we're doing our best to fix this problem as fast as possible.
18.06.2010 Fri, 11:00
29.05.2010 Sat, 07:41
The problem was fixed and we're really sorry for this downtime :-(.
14.05.2010 Fri, 12:42
A Share.cx linkcheck plugin was added.
The Save.am plugin will be disabled, the provider seems to be gone.
20.04.2010 Tue, 18:31
The biggest update was done to the API.
We're no offering folder-deletion and status-information over this connection type.
Hoster-update, 4th may 2010:
12.04.2010 Mon, 11:17
Files.Mail.ru is available with Filename and Filesize support. Only ONE file is supported per hyperlink to Files.Mail.ru!
03.04.2010 Sat, 22:33
load.to and zippyshare.com are now supported.
01.03.2010 Mon, 22:15
22.02.2010 Mon, 15:24
The Premium-Time starts after the first login to the created account, therefore you can decide to use it for your own at every date you want or simply resell it.
You'll get the following durations for your payouts:
> 15 Euro: 7 days
> 30 Euro: 1 month
> 45 Euro: 3 month
> 60 Euro: 6 month
All open payouts will automatically be affected by this new extension.
20.01.2010 Wed, 00:03
We're currently testing this enhancement but it seems to work really good for this moment.
31.12.2009 Thu, 20:38
As a small gift we've added a filter to every members area which enables you to filter your folders by providers (this should make the management a lot easier).
your Share-Links Creators
04.12.2009 Fri, 10:24
Addition: The support for streaming URLs was added a few seconds ago.
Addition2: The filebase.to was broken by a website update of the provider. We've just updated the plugin.
Addition3: Nice workflow today, 3rd update ;-):
dataup.to support was added. The streaming part is support as well as the filehoster part.
16.11.2009 Mon, 12:14
Promoters earn 5% of every payout of promoted users.
For more details take a look at the FAQ.
We're currently building the frontend in every userarea to view statistics and earnings. The signup mask is already updated, the rest will follow as soon as possible.
11.11.2009 Wed, 16:25
Filefactory.com and Bluehost.to were reported as broken but it seems that these services are simply offline ;).
05.11.2009 Thu, 11:02
If Rapidshare fixes this problem all links will be revalidated automatically.
04.11.2009 Wed, 18:32
Caused by this here is a small video documentation how to handle this issue. After watching this many of the senders may realize that the handling of the captcha isn't as hard as it seems for the first second(s) :-).
03.11.2009 Tue, 15:39
25.10.2009 Sun, 20:47
23.10.2009 Fri, 12:23
Megavideo does not have any filesize or length information available. It is shown with "unknown" but the online status and movie title are working very well.
20.10.2009 Tue, 12:37
Depositfiles.com and Sharingmatrix.com are are supported.
18.10.2009 Sun, 00:21
In addition, we worked on the last days on a better evaluating of the link status and the corresponding display in the members area. Before the link was shown as unavailable after only one failed call, what have led to seemingly unwanted off-line alerts, which led to confusion among the owners and at the download progress.
06.10.2009 Tue, 13:49
We apologize for the problem and hope for understanding.
All unvalidated receipts from this period were just activated by the vendor and can be used immediately.
30.09.2009 Wed, 15:57
All currently supported hosters are shown here.
28.09.2009 Mon, 12:00
- On each score, nothing has changed. The system only add points, it never removes anything.
- The previously displayed click count inside the folder listing was exchanged yesterday against the current running system with traffic rating.
- The old values (including the statistics before 16.09.2009) were more a click counter as a award system.
- We're currently assigning credits for the period prior 16th September 200. In individual cases, please email us.
- Reminder: Since yesterday, the new valuation for traffic from outside AT / CH / DE is running. According to our own statistice the site is currently running with approximately 25-30% of users from outside these regions.
The current cpm rates are shown here.
28.09.2009 Mon, 00:00
26.09.2009 Sat, 13:41
The following points are now removed from the to do list:
- Award System
- Referer Statistics
- CPM Rates
- added Contents like FAQ and Contact (the FAQ is currently only available in german language)
- added API
- more support for 1Click-Hoster providers and many fixes to the used linkcheck and handling engine
- english language for the the page
- updates to the download pages
Caused by these reasons we're starting the beta test today. Please feel free to contact us with any proposal you may have and of with any problem.
12.09.2009 Sat, 10:27
The following points are still missing but will be added as fast as possible:
- the english language
- More support for "1-click-hoster-services" (currently supported are Rapidshare, Uploaded.to, Netload.in, Egoshare.com, Share-Online.biz, Storage.to, Sharebase.to, Uploading.com, Filebase.to and Hotfile.com)
- Pagecontents like the FAQ
- Better support for normal web links
Feel free to contact us with any question you may have at the 1click-hoster.com bulletin board.
Have fun and good luck with the early release of share-links!